Becky Powell - Dental Assistant- Graduated in 2006 from FDTC with a degree in dental hygiene
- We love going on family vacations and going to the beach
- Married to Joey Powell and we have 2 children, Rees and Kierston
- I love working with children and getting to play with them
Beth Dubose - Dental Hygienist- Graduated in 2003 from the Health Science campus at FDTC with a degree in Dental Hygiene
- I love hanging out with my husband, Bryan, and our daughter and son, Andee and Buddy.”
- I also enjoy good movies, eating good food, and summertime road trips”
- I enjoy singing in the choir at my church, Palmetto Street Church of God.
- It has always been my dream to work with children. I’m truly blessed to have a place here and to be able to work with such a wonderful group.
Tina Buie - Dental Assistant and Hygienist- Graduated from FDTC as a registered Dental Hygienist in 2012 and as a Dental Assistant in 2007.
- Married to Jarvis Buie. We have one handsome son named Brayden
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends.
- It has been a blessing to be able to work with children daily, and to be a part of this great team here.
Susan Broach - Dental Hygienist- Graduated from the Dental Hygiene program at FDTC in 2003.
- Honored to be wife to wonderful husband, Billy.
- Blessed to be stepmom to two awesome kids, Taylor and Bryce, and mother to two awesome girls, Hilton and Lyla.
- Enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.
- It is a true blessing from the Lord, not only to work with children every day, but to do so with such an amazing group of people.
Donna Johnson - Front Desk/Hospital & Surgery Coordinator- Married to Jimmy Johnson and have two active sons.
- Has worked in a pediatric dental office since 1997.
- Loves working with children.
- Loves to meet new people.
- I always try to give a smile away because almost all of the time you will get one in return.
Amy Bullard - Dental Assistant- Married to my high school sweetheart Timmy Bullard.
- I have two beautiful kids, Hannah and Harmon.
- Been a dental assistant since 1994.
- Love spending time with family and spending time outdoors.
Brice Elvington - Office Manager- Graduated from Clemson University in 2002.
- Loves hanging out with his wife, Kim, and children, Hampton, Katie Brice, and Bowen
- Enjoys playing golf, tennis, running, and reading.
- Member of Central United Methodist Church.
Valerie Wadford - Dental Assistant- Graduate from FDTC Dental Assisting program in 2005.
- Married to Kirt Wadford of Kingstree.
- Stepmom to a beautiful little girl, Ray Wadford, mom to twin girls, Emily and Margaret, and expecting our new addition in October 2016.
- Loves to work and play with our patients.